[Disability-vn] Call for a consultant

Hao Nguyen phuonghao.aepd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 08:34:47 ICT 2016

Dear Admin,

I am Hao from Association for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities in
Quang Binh province. We are ending a project funded by Irish Aid towards
the end of this year, so now looking for consultant to conduct the final
evaluation. Attached is the TOR for the assignment.
Could you please help share this on the website and for the group? Thank
you very much for your help.

Kind regards,
Hao

--

Nguyen Thi Phuong Hao

Program Manager

Association for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities in Quang Binh
(AEPD)

Add:   40 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Dong Hoi, Quang Binh, Vietnam

Email: phuonghao.aepd at gmail.com; ntphao at hotmail.com

Tel:  +84-052-3843186  /  Fax:  +84-052-3843186

Mob:  0912416532

Skype: nungtun

Website: www.aepd-vn.org  FB:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Association-for-the-Empowerment-of-Persons-with-Disabilities-AEPD