[Disability-vn] Reminder Disability Working Group meeting tomorrow afternoon, 14-16.30 PM at ILC, 42 Kim Ma Thuong, HN

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Mar 24 21:13:08 ICT 2016

Dear colleagues,

As scheduled, our Disability Working Group meeting will be held tomorrow
afternoon. At the meeting we all will discuss:

- The group TOR and it's revision
- Brainstorming the topics and activities for group in 2016. The way to
carry out them effectively.
- Updates from organisations
- Update National Disability Commission of Vietnam: it's establishment and
agenda in 2016, How NGO community can do better cooperation.
- Rotating Chairmanship

The detail of meeting: