[Disability-vn] Fwd: Global Disability Rights Now! Website - Launch Toolkit

Van Le vle at usaid.gov
Tue May 17 02:48:03 GMT 2016

Dear disability activists,

We are very happy to announce a new resource concerning the rights of
persons with disabilities. Please find more details below.

Thanks,

Van

*Van Le*

*Teamlead, Assistance to Persons with Disabilities*

*Environment and Social Development Office *

*(84-4) 3935 1226 | vle at usaid.gov <vle at usaid.gov>. *

*15/F, Tung Shing Square Building, #2 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi, Vietnam. *

*http://www.usaid.gov/vietnam <http://www.usaid.gov/vietnam>. *

*Follow us: Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/USAIDVietnam>  ||  Flickr
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/usaid_vietnam/>  ||  Twitter
<http://twitter.com/usaidvietnam>  || YouTube