[Disability-vn] Reminder for meeting of Disability Working Group tomorrow 19 of May at 42 Kim Ma Thuong, ILC Office

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed May 18 17:06:44 ICT 2016

Dear all,

You are all kindly reminded to join Disability Working Group tomorrow
afternoon at Independent Living Centre Office, N0. 42 Kim Ma Thuong, HN
from 14 - 16.30 PM
We have invited special Guest Speakers Mr. Dang Van Thanh, General
Secretary of Vietnam Federation  of Disability and Mrs. Tran Thi Linh
Giang - Health Project Manager from CRS (CRWG) and we also welcome Mrs.
Vu Thi Kim Hoa, Deputy Director of Child Care & Protection Department,
she will be joining with us.

Looking forward to see you all tomorrow,

Thuha

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Following the last DWG - core group meeting and the discussion among the
core team members, it is our pleasure to announce that Mrs. Nguyen Hong
Ha from Independent Living Centre will take the co-chairmanship role
together with Mrs. Nguyen Thi Thuy from MCNV (who is current
Co-chairperson from INGO side) for DWG in 2016- 2017. Please join us in
congratulating Mrs.Hong Ha for her appointments and we all thank chi Ha
for your willingness to support our Group. We are confident that they
will further enhance achievements of the Working Group in the time to come.

On behalf of the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre we would like to extend our
sincere thanks to ACDC for taking the role of Co-Chairs of the DWG
during the past year. Our gratitude goes
especially to Mrs. Nguyen Thi Lan Anh for her great effort to coordinate
the Working Group's activities; for promoting of sharing information
related to Disability issue. Hopefully ACDC will continue support and
active participate in the DWG's activities during the coming period.

As scheduled,  our next meeting of Disability Working Group will be held
on 19 of May. The details are as follow: