[Disability-vn] FW: CALLING FOR THE ASIA PACIFIC'S MOST TALENTED ARTISTES WITH DISABILITIES

Phan Thi Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Jul 6 11:24:46 ICT 2017

Dear colleagues and friends,

Thanks Tuyet Mai CBM and *AUDREY PERERA*for sharing this valuable
information for our DWG members. It's a great chance for PWD in Vietnam
to join and show off.
Please review the message below for your reference. The details
information, please click the following links:

*https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1tVQCVOd_RKU1BPYThyRU9SbTQ*

*https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1tVQCVOd_RKZzlFOVNLS2V3YUk*

Good luck,
Haphan

Greetings Ms. Vu thi Tuyet Mai

Mr. Akiie Ninomiya of APCD has so kindly given to us your contact
information as we seek assistance in our search for performing artistes
with disabilities to participate in TRUE COLOURS, Asia Pacific Festival
of Artistes with Disabilities.

Firstly allow us to introduce TRUE COLOURS.

TRUE COLOURS is Asia Pacific's first ever performing and visual arts
festival of artistes with disabilities, and it will take place in
Singapore from March 22nd to 25th 2018. It is presented by UNESCO and
The Nippon Foundation and produced by Very Special Arts Singapore (VSA)
with APCD as a Partner.

TRUE COLOURS comprises 3 components:

1.An Indoor multimedia concert held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

2.An outdoor festival that includes live performances, interactive
experiences with disability, an exhibition and sale of art, merchandise
and disability film screening of disability-related films and other
activities.

3.A one-day international conference for professionals in the disability
arts sector.

TRUE COLOURS intends to showcase and celebrate the abilities of
outstanding artistes with disabilities on an international stage. We
intend that the festival will inspire audiences to change mindsets about
limitations, respect talent and embrace inclusivity.

An event such as this requires many willing hearts and hands in order to
succeed, and in this regard, we seek your assistance in 2 ways:

1. To nominate artistes from your network by filling out the Artiste
Sign Up Form (or asking the artistes to do so themselves) and submit to
us; and

2. To circulate the information attached to other organizations whom you
may know of which

would have access to such outstanding artistes with disabilities.

*Attached herewith is the Performing Artiste Sign Up Form (in pdf and
Word formats) and the links for TRUE COLOURS information flyer (pdf) for
your reference and distribution.*

*https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1tVQCVOd_RKU1BPYThyRU9SbTQ*

***https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1tVQCVOd_RKZzlFOVNLS2V3YUk*

Deadline for nominations/sign ups is *31 July 2017***and submissions can
be made by filling the attached Performing Artistes Application Form.
This form may be send to us via Fax/ Scan & email /Mail. (Details can be
found on the application form)

Nominated artistes/groups will undergo a rigorous selection process to
ensure the highest quality for participation in TRUE COLOURS.

Thanking you in advance for your kind assistance. Please feel free to
contact me if you need to clarify any points.

With thanks and sincere wishes,

*AUDREY PERERA*
Festival Director

*M*+65 9 <tel:+65%209021%208455>6179005