[Disability-vn] Invitation to Disability Working Group meeting on 7th, November, 2017

Phan Thi Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Nov 1 16:08:12 +07 2017

Dear colleagues and friends,

As scheduled, our next DWG's meeting will be on 7th, November afternoon.
You are all cordially invited to attend this meeting

/*Date: 7th, November, 2017*//*
*//*Time: 14 - 16.30*//*
*//*Venue: Hanoi Independence Living Centre, 04, Alley 49, Van Bao str.,
Ba Dinh dist., Hanoi, Vietnam*/

The tentative topic for discussion which are as below:

+ Update on MOLISA's consultation workshop on Circular 37 revision.
+ Update about Government's report on CRPD and discussion on process of
CSO's report, contribution from DWG
+ Brainstorming for workplan of DWG in 2018
+ Other Business

Your comments and addition to our tentative agenda are welcomed! if any
of you want to make presentation on your project or sharing the model
work you had done in VN, please let us know of contact to 2 co-chairs.

Further information, please contact co-chairs: Mrs. Dinh Thi Nguyet -
CRS at Nguyet.Dinh at crs.org and Mrs. Nguyen Thi Lan Anh at
lananh at acdc.org.vn

Many thanks chi Hong Ha and ILC for supporting us the meeting room!!

Best regards,

Haphan

--
Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn