[Disability-vn] Invitation to final dissemination workshop - Vietnam Red Cross's Gender-sensitive CBDRM project

Nguyen Thi Nhat Hoai drr-vietnam.frc at croix-rouge.fr
Wed Sep 27 17:39:36 +07 2017

Dear colleagues,

After more than three years of implementation, the project “Gender-sensitive Community Based Disaster Risk Management project in ethnic minorities’ areas of North-West Vietnam” implemented by Vietnam Red Cross under the support of French Development Agency (AFD), French Red Cross and American Red Cross is coming to an end. On behalf of the project team, I am pleased to invite you to attend the final dissemination workshop of the project with details as follows:

-          Location:             Meeting Hall, Center for Women and Development, 20 Thuy Khue street, Tay Ho district, Hanoi

-          Time:                    8:30 – 12:00 am, 5th October 2017

-          Schedule:            as attached files.

If you need any further information, please feel free to contact Ms. Vu Thu Thuy by telephone: +84 (0)24 3941 0967 or by email:  <mailto:admin-vietnam.frc at croix-rouge.fr> admin-vietnam.frc at croix-rouge.fr.

I would appreciate if you could also notify the contact mentioned above about your participation before Tuesday 3rd October for our better logistical arrangements.

We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.

Best regards,

NGUYEN Thi Nhat Hoai

Program Manager│French Red Cross | Vietnam

► Address: 7th floor, 59 Quang Trung street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam

► Mobile: +84 (0) 9 8934 5090  ► Tel/Fax: +84 (0) 24 3941 0967 / +84 (0) 24 3941 2916

► Email:  <mailto:drr-vietnam.frc at croix-rouge.fr> drr-vietnam.frc at croix-rouge.fr ► Skype: hoainguyen0204

Logo_Signature_CS5

[WHENEVER YOU NEED US]