[dmwg] Television programmes for IDRR day.

Nguyen Thi Phuong Dung NtpDung at oxfam.org.uk
Fri Aug 31 06:09:28 BST 2012

Dear all,

Following up with the preparation for the anniversary activities for the
International Day for Disaster reduction, with the purpose of awareness
raising in DRR/CCA and roles of women and girls, we have some
opportunities as follows:

VTV 1
Topic: Women and girls - the (in)visible force of resilience - in
Vietnamese it can be: "Hãy ghi nh?n s?c m?nh c?a ph? n? và tr? em
gái trong gi?m nh? r?i ro th?m h?a"
Duration: 25 minutes