[dmwg] film clips for IDRR!

Gia, Nguyen Van NguyenVan.Gia at savethechildren.org
Wed Aug 29 17:26:28 ICT 2012

Thank you Ian for sharing
Tuan oi, would you please share your guideline ? thank you
Gia
Nguyen Van Gia
Emergency Operations Program Manager

Save the Children
Building E3, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, No. 6, Dang Van Ngu Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel:   (84-4) 3 573 5050; Ext 320
Fax:  (84-4) 3 573 6060
Mobi: 84 912 879 888
Email: Nguyenvan.gia at savethechildren.org<mailto:Nguyenvan.gia at savethechildren.org>