[dmwg] Draft meeting minutes of DMWG on 23 November - New Chairman was selected

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Nov 30 09:55:30 GMT 2012

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Please find the attached draft meeting minutes of DMWG meeting last
Friday 23 November. For those participated in the meeting, your comments
or correction are welcome! Thanks David also for sending your notes

On behalf of VUFO - NGORC we would like to give sincere thanks to Save
The Children for taking chairmanship role of DMWG during the last 6
months, especially to Mr. Nguyen Van Gia for his great effort and
coordination of the group activities, gathering group members to share
the  best practice and lesson learns, organizing joint event
successfully. We do hope that Save Children team and Anh Gia will
continue active participate and support to the group in the the next
period of time.

We also welcome, and let join us in congratulating the new Chairman
organization World Vision Vietnam, specially Mr. Le Van Duong for his
willingness to play the chairmanship role and support the group
activities in the next six months in 2013. We are sure that WVV team and
Anh Duong will maximize the Working Group's achievements during the time
that they holds the position of chair.

Best regards,
Have a great weekend!

NGO Resource Centre Team