[dmwg] more comment for DMWG annual report

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Nov 23 09:17:54 GMT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

As follow up one of the action points in DMWG meeting today, I am
forwarding you the DMWG annual report in 2012, which had been drafted by
our Chairman. Thanks Mr. Gia for helping the Group to develop this one.

Our report will be compiled with other 13 working groups annual report
then will be distributed at the Consultative Group Meeting on 10
December together with NGO Statement.

Could you please review it carefully and send your comments on Monday
afternoon

We are sorry for short notice!

Thanks for your understanding!

Have great weekend!