[dmwg] Typhoon Son Tinh Emergency DMWG coordination meeting at NGORC - F1 Building, 218 Doi Can

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Nov 22 08:47:48 GMT 2012

Dear Anh Gia and all,

Great thanks to anh Gia for sending us the annual report of DMWG. This
report will be compiled with other 13 Working group reports and
distributed to Consultative Group meeting on 10 December. It's highly
appreciated your support and contribution anh Gia!

Ok I will share the edited version tomorrow, you all can have the last
chance to add more recommendation if any:-)
Paccom also confirmed that they will join our meeting and update more
information.

See you all tomorrow,
Thuha

Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn