[dmwg] Reminder: stories for the DRR book 'Women and girls: voices to be heard in risk reduction'

Miguel Coulier Miguel.Coulier at ccfsc.gov.vn
Mon Sep 10 17:41:51 ICT 2012

Dear colleagues,

This is a small reminder for those of you that still want to provide a human interest story on the topic 'women and girls in disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation' for the book developed on the occasion of International DRR day.

So far, we have received exciting and interesting stories from VWU, SRD, CARE, Oxfam, Save the Children, Plan, UN and others.

Please send us your story and high-resolution picture by the end of this week the latest. This will be the last deadline!

Many thanks, and we hope to see your success story in the book.

Best regards,
Miguel