[dmwg] Fwd: Minutes of the DMWG Meeting of March and the next meeting on 18 April, 2013

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Apr 1 09:23:32 BST 2013

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

Attached please find the Minutes of the DMWG Meeting of March for your
information and consideration (Thanks e. Ha Thi Quynh Nga very much for
taking the notes and e. Phan Thu Ha for all other arrangements!!!). For
those who attended the meeting, please send any comments for the meeting
minutes then we will revise and post on DMWG subpage - NGORC website.

Please visit The links below for detail presentations at DMWG meeting:

_http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/4887_

_/http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/4890/_

_http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/4889_

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/4890

Please be informed that  the next monthly meeting  will be at 14.00 P.M, 18
April, 2013 at NGO- Resource Center (218 Doi Can, Hanoi - La Thanh Hotel).
Below please find the tentative agenda based on current rough discussions
with the concerned; feel free to propose what you think should be on the
priority list of sharing. Confirmation of the proposed speakers/presenters
and participants would be highly appreciated
|----+------------------------------+-----------------+-----------------|
|    |        Proposed Theme        |    Proposed     |     Remark      |
|    |                              |Speaker/Presenter|                 |
|----+------------------------------+-----------------+-----------------|
|1   |Update by agencies            |Participants     |                 |
|----+------------------------------+-----------------+-----------------|
|2   |Sharing on Cash-Transfer      |Ms. My (American |                 |
|    |Programming                   |Red Cross)       |                 |
|----+------------------------------+-----------------+-----------------|
|3   |Joint Assessment and other    |                 |                 |
|    |capacity building             |                 |                 |
|    |opportunities with DMWG       |                 |                 |
|    |members                       |                 |                 |
|----+------------------------------+-----------------+-----------------|
|4   |Update of DMWG's Plan of      |Participants     |                 |
|    |Action of 2013                |                 |                 |
|----+------------------------------+-----------------+-----------------|
|    |Other                         |                 |                 |
|    |                              |                 |                 |
|----+------------------------------+-----------------+-----------------|

By the way, the attached  list of JAT members is in need of updating,
please kindly update any changes from your agency; this is quite critical
taking into account current changes from several agencies, upcoming
capacity building opportunities and preparedness etc. Your response by 12
April, 2013 would be high welcomed.

(See attached file: Annex 3 - DMWG Joint Assessment Team - 2011
update.docx)

Thanks and best regards

Duong
_______________________

Le Van Duong

National Humanitarian&  Emergency Affairs (HEA) Coordinator - World Vision
Vietnam
Relief Operation Manager, Asia - Pacific Regional Disaster Management Team

Office Address: 4th floor, HEAC Building 14-16 Ham Long Street
Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Email: le_van_duong at wvi.org
Mobile: +84.904162634 (Vietnam)
Phone: + 844.3.9439920