[dmwg] Thank you for supporting DMWG

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Aug 1 10:22:29 ICT 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

On behalf of NGO Resource Centre, we also would like to extend our
sincere thanks to the World Vision for taking Chairmanship role during
the last 6 months, our gratitude goes especially to Mr. Le Van Duong for
his great coordinating, supporting DMWG's activities. We look forward to
WVV's continued support and participation to our group 's activity in
the coming time.

and we also would like to thanks Oxfam Team for volunteering to support
the group. Let joining us in  congratulating Mr. Vu Xuan Viet on his
appointment. We are confident that Viet will further enhance
achievements of DMWG in the time to come.

Best regards,

NGO Resource Centre Team

NGO Resource Centre
218 Doi Can, Hanoi - La Thanh Hotel