[dmwg] the latest Relief Matrix for 2013 and meeting minutes

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Dec 2 04:57:17 GMT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Please find the link below for our DMWG meeting minutes in November.
and also the latest Relief Matrix for 2013 sent from Valentina. Please
see her message below:
Thanks Valentina and Em Viet for sharing,
Best,
=============================

Dear Colleagues,

You will download the link below for the latest Relief Matrix for 2013,
which includes now the response activities that were reported by some
agencies during the DMWG meeting last week.

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/6107

As you will noticed, Viet and I decided to add few columns to include
the overall budget and beneficiaries. This will allow to monitor the
overall support provided during the year. We also add a column
/Emergency/, which will allow to identify to which emergency event the
activities are responding to.

I would appreciate if the organizations which are mentioned here could
provide the missing information, in order to have, as far as possible,
an accurate picture of the 2013 relief activities.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any comments on this tool.

Thank you for your continued support on this.

Cheers

Valentina

--
Phan Thu Ha