[dmwg] Survey for CSOs in field of social and environmental safeguards

Le Thi Hoang Anh anhlth at amdi.vn
Mon Dec 30 11:24:17 ICT 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m coming from Asian Management and Development Insitute (AMDI). We are conducting now a survey on CSOs (Civil Society Organizations) working in field of social and environmental safeguards. This survey is in the framework of Mekong Partnership Environment (MPE).

It would be great if we could invite the members of Disaster Management Working Group to take part in this survey. I thus highly appreciate if you could give me any suggestion and guidelines to deliver this survey to the members of your Working Group.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you and thank you very much for swift response.

Sincerely yours,

Le Thi Hoang Anh

Project Officer

Asian Management and Development Institute

1st Floor, VAS Building, My Dinh I, Tu Liem district, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel

: +844 6287 2666/ Ext.306

Fax

: +844 6287 3066