[dmwg] DMWG Monthly Meeting on 20 December 2013 (1400-1600) at NGO RC

Viet Vu Xuan Viet.VuXuan at oxfamnovib.nl
Tue Dec 17 10:01:07 ICT 2013

Dear DMWG Colleagues,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We shall have the last monthly meeting of DMWG in 2013 on this Friday 20 Dec (14.00-16.00) at the NGO Resource Centre (Address: Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3, Room 201, No. 6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi).

In this meeting, we set high priority to have a collective planning session for the DMWG in the year 2014, as well as to welcome another core member of DMWG to perform the Chairmanship role of the group in the next 6 months (January - June 2014). I have enclosed an action planning template of DMWG with initial inputs from CARE and some JANI members for your reference and further inputs.

Many thanks for your excellent support to Oxfam team over the last 6 months to help us perform our chair role of the working group.

All the best,

Viet and Provash