[dmwg] [Ngo Climate Change] CARE: advertisement CBA consultant in An Giang & Soc Trang provinces

Peter Mackay petermackay99 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 03:05:08 GMT 2013

Hi Tess

Great work - working with community is not easy, and you have done an extremely good job.  The maps are fantastic - but more importantly the connection with community is something that many development professionals never achieve.  So well done and hopefully you have gained some very good insight into your future career opportunities.

I will go through the report over the weekend and give it more of an IRF look and smooth out some of the sections.  Can you send me some more photos from the mission - and make sure there are a number with you doing stuff, community meetings etc.  Any pictures relating specifically to  to some of the sites would be very helpful.

I am in Lao at the moment doing a biodiversity corridor project - and will be in back in Indonesia in May.

Cheers

Pete