[dmwg] Invitation JANI VCA Workshop on 4 February

Paul van der Laan (NLRC) paulvanderlaan at nlrc.org.vn
Tue Jan 29 15:09:27 ICT 2013

Dear DMWG members,

See attached the invitation for a VCA workshop that is organised under the framework of the JANI group. It will take place workshop on the 4th of February. The workshop will take place in Pullman Hotel (formerly Hanoi Horrison Hotel). We do hope for a large number of DM participants to have a good discussion amongst the different stakeholders!

Please confirm your attendance to Mrs. Ha ( <mailto:admin at nlrc.org.vn> admin at nlrc.org.vn).

Looking forward to seeing you all there,

Kind regards,

Paul van der Laan
Representative
The Netherlands Red Cross in Vietnam
83a  Tran Quoc Toan, 1st floor

Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel: (+84) (0)4 39425573 / (+84) (0)904 359 105 (mobile)
Fax: (+84) (0)4 39411003