[dmwg] Fw: Meeting Minutes DMWG _ May 17

Le Van Duong le_van_duong at wvi.org
Mon Jun 3 04:09:36 BST 2013

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

Regarding the upcoming Rapid Assessment training, UNDP just confirmed that
this event will be commence on 13-14 June, 2013. Please arrange your
registration respectively (directly to Valentina and Cc to me), so far we
received intention of nomination from CARE, Plan, WVI, OXFAM and Save the
Children.

Sorry for this short notice of change and hectic schedule, but I think that
it is a good experience with emergency situation

Have a great week!

Duong

----- Forwarded by Le Van Duong/VNMO/WorldVision on 06/03/2013 09:53 AM
-----