[dmwg] Joint Rapid Needs Assessment Training_13-14 June

FORSTER Florian fforster at iom.int
Fri Jun 7 12:25:04 ICT 2013

Dear Valentina

IOM Vietnam can unfortunately not participate it the training next week for we are too busy with preparing our move to new premises and the starting of new programmes, but at the next training we will definitely participate!

A)     The IOM representative in the DRMT is Mr Nguyen Quoc Nam (Senior National Officer)

B)      The IOM representatives in the Joint Assessment Team are:

1)      Main representative: Mr Nguyen Quoc Nam (Senior National Officer based in Hanoi)

2)      Alternates: Mr Guy Wallbank (Operations Officer based in HCMC); Mr. Alec Clouth (Project Officer based in Hanoi)

3)      Specifically for assessments of medical situations: Dr. Cao Viet Bac (Medical Officer based in Hanoi)

Alec pls. kindly send telephone the numbers and contact details of the above IOM staff to Valentina.

Tks very much

Florian G. Forster
Chief of Mission, IOM Vietnam
Member of the UN Country Team (UNCT)
International Organization for Migration (IOM)
DMC Building, 535 Kim Ma, 7th Floor, Ba Dinh District
Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: + 84 4 37366258, Ext 106
Fax: +84 4 37366259
Mobile: +84 9 03450196