[dmwg] Fw: 13th June experiential climate change game session for DMWG, CCWG and JANI members

Le Van Duong le_van_duong at wvi.org
Mon May 27 03:05:59 BST 2013

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

Please find the message below for your information and consideration.
Kindly let me know if you interested and available for by the end of this
week i.e. 31 May, 2013

Have a fabulous working week!

Duong
_______________________

Le Van Duong

National Humanitarian & Emergency Affairs (HEA) Coordinator - World Vision
Vietnam
Relief Operation Manager, Asia - Pacific Regional Disaster Management Team

Office Address: 4th floor, HEAC Building 14-16 Ham Long Street
Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Email: le_van_duong at wvi.org
Mobile: +84.904162634 (Vietnam)
Phone: + 844.3.9439920