[dmwg] Emergency Communications and Reporting training_15-16 May

Valentina Origoni valentina.origoni at one.un.org
Fri May 10 08:15:55 BST 2013

Dear all,

Please find attached the invitation to the training on Emergency Communications and Reporting, organized by the UN Disaster Risk Management Team in collaboration with OCHA Regional Office in Bangkok.
You will also find enclosed the agenda of the event, which will take place next week, 15th and 16th of May at the Authentic Ha Noi Hotel.

We still have 5 seats available for this training, so please do not hesitate to communicate with me if you would like one of your staff to participate.
The training is addressed in particular to media and to the people that work on communication and reporting during and after emergencies.

Thank you

Best regards,

Valentina

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CBD992.FF4D9C00]