[dmwg] Relief Support Matrix_Typhoon Wutip

Valentina Origoni valentina.origoni at one.un.org
Mon Oct 7 11:53:33 BST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

As discussed during the meeting at PACCOM today, please find enclosed the Relief Support Matrix.
I started to enter some figures as I have them, but I would appreciate if you could check, correct and complete the information already there.
I invite all the other organizations that are already implementing activities or plan to, to fill in the matrix and send it back to me (valentina.origoni at one.un.org<mailto:valentina.origoni at one.un.org> ) by tomorrow noon time.

We will then compile all the inputs together. This will allow us to have a better idea on who is doing what and where.
Please use the right color to show if the activity is completed, ongoing, confirmed or proposed.

You will also find a sheet to fill in with donations.

An updated damage table from CCSCF will be available tomorrow morning.

Thank you

Best regards,
Valentina

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CBD992.FF4D9C00]