[dmwg] Call for participation - ISCRAM (Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management) Vietnam 2013 Conference

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 01:34:33 ICT 2013

Dear all,

We add a special price for NGOs members : 50 USD (with the
proceedings, lunches/coffee everyday but without the dinner).
You are interested if you could do short report of your activities (15 min).

Please register here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZsXKur3nTLPYPg5lpVKwallPHt07Zu26i3GL3xNUV9A/viewform

Regards,