[dmwg] FW: VN / ECHO Recovery / Lessons learnt-Dissemination workshop

Viet Vu Xuan Viet.VuXuan at oxfamnovib.nl
Wed Sep 4 10:55:39 BST 2013

Dear DMWG members,

Please see below an email from Ms. Nguyen Huong Tra, Project Coordinator at French Red Cross about a Learning Workshop on Friday 13 September, 2013 at Vietnam Red Cross office, No. 82, Nguyen Du st., Hanoi to share experiences and lessons learnt from Red Cross societies during Mekong flood response in 2012-2013.

You can inform Tra directly to register your participation at this workshop.

Thanks a lot

Viet