[dmwg] Thank you for attending AADMER Orientation Workshop

nguyen thi thu nga thunga00 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 10:22:59 BST 2013

(Sorry for any cross-posting!!!)

Dear Workshop Participants:

Thank you for attending the AADMER Orientation Workshop.  We hope that you found the workshop informative and worthwhile.

Our primary goal was to increase your understanding of ASEAN Agreement on Disaster Management and Emergency Responses (AADMER), the Work Programme Phase 1 and Phase 2 and ASEAN mechanisms to coordinate on AADMER initiatives.  There were also topics of ARDEX 2013 and other activities hosted in Vietnam as Chair of ACDM. We are highly appreciate your questions, comments and suggestions during the Workshop. If I can be of help in any way, or if you have questions, please feel free to contact me at (e-mail and telephone)
Again, thank you for being part of our AADMER Orientation Workshop.

I wish you the best.
Sincerely,

Nguyen Thi Thu Nga
Consultant,