[dmwg] Urgent Meeting at Oxfam office (14.30-16.00) Oct 1st to review typhoon WUTIP

Viet Vu Xuan Viet.VuXuan at oxfamnovib.nl
Mon Sep 30 09:24:03 BST 2013

Dear DMWG, PACCOM, and UN colleagues, and JAT members,

We shall organize an urgent coordination meeting to review typhoon WUTIP situation (storm No. 10) and discuss our collective actions at Oxfam office tomorrow. Thanks to DMWG core members, UN DRM team for your strong support to arrange the meeting.

·         Time:                    14.30 -16.00, Tuesday October 1st

·         Venue:                 Oxfam office (Summer meeting room, 1st floor, No. 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi)

Suggested agenda for the meeting include:

·         Typhoon situation updates: focusing on major impacts, scale, severity, and trend, key damages, humanitarian needs and gaps, on-going/planned responses by the government and communities, coping mechanisms, etc.

·         Mapping who is working where, and focusing on what activities in most affected provinces.

·         Discussion on whether it’s necessary for DMWG to launch joint rapid assessment(s) in affected provinces and or any other follow-up actions and coordinated response plan.

·         Other issues

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Very best,

Viet