[dmwg] DMWG monthly meeting on 27th September (14.00-16.00)

Viet Vu Xuan Viet.VuXuan at oxfamnovib.nl
Mon Sep 23 07:45:38 BST 2013

Dear colleagues,

Please be confirmed that the DMWG monthly meeting will be organized from 14.00-16.00 on Friday Sept 27th at NGO RC (Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3, Room 201, No. 6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi).

Proposed agenda for the meeting include:

*         Situation updates on Storm No. 8 and Storm No. 9 (by Mr. Vu Hoang, DDMFSC, 15')

*         DMWG organizational updates (30'-45')

*         Update on ADDMER Workshop in Hanoi and discussion on DMWG participation into ARDEX (by Mr. Duong, World Vision, 20')

*         Discussion on JANI/DMWG meeting and way forward (by Eric (CARE), and JANI members, etc. 30')

*         AOB (10')

We can review the agenda and adjust it flexibly at the beginning of the meeting on this Friday as well.

Dear Hoang (DDMFSC),

Many thanks for your support during the next DMWG meeting this Friday. We would be happy to welcome you as guest speaker to give us a general update about Storm No. 8 and 9 in September.

Viet

VU XUAN VIET | Emergency Response Manager
Oxfam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 4 3945 4448 ext 207 | +84 90 888 6399 | skype: vu.xuan.viet
www.oxfam.org/vietnam<http://www.oxfam.org/vietnam> | www.oxfamblogs.com/vietnam<http://www.oxfamblogs.com/vietnam>