[dmwg] Fw: DMWG JAT member

Ha Minh Linh Trang Ha_Minh_Linh_Trang at wvi.org
Wed Aug 6 08:31:09 ICT 2014

Dear DMWG!

Please find update from World Vision Vietnam! Thank you so much and hope
to join and learn from you all!

Sincerely,

Trang

No
Name
Organization
Mobile
E-mail
Designation
Area of expertise/interest

Ha Minh Linh Trang
World Vision Vietnam
093 462 3099
ha_minh_linh_trang at wvi.org
Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs (HEA) Officer
DRR/CCA

Hà Minh Linh Trang.
Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs Officer
World Vision Vietnam, 14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi

Skype: trangmha
Email: ha_minh_linh_trang at wvi.org
Tel: +84 93 4623099

----- Forwarded by Ha Minh Linh Trang/VNMO/WorldVision on 08/06/2014 08:27