[dmwg] Fwd: Conference on Community-based Disaster Preparedness

Hanh Nguyen Thi hanhnguyen at usaid.gov
Tue Jun 3 15:46:56 ICT 2014

Dear DMWG colleagues,

I'm writing from USAID/Vietnam and would like to join the DMWG. Could you
please help add my email to your distribution list? I serve as an
Alternative Mission Disaster Relief Officer (A/MDRO) for the Vietnam
Mission.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Hanh

Nguyen Thi Hanh | Administrative Assistant
Program Development Office
*US**AID*|*VIETNAM*
Office Phone: (84-4) 3935 2181 || Cell Phone: (84) 962017875
Address:       15/F, Tung Shing Square, 2 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi, Vietnam
Website:        http://www.usaid.gov/vietnam

*  <http://www.facebook.com/USAIDVietnam>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/usaid_vietnam/>
<http://twitter.com/usaidvietnam>