[dmwg] Fw: Re-advertise_Employment opportunity - WVV is looking for 01 Project Officers for Resilient to Climate Change and Disaster risks project in Hai Phong

Tran Thi Lan Huong Tran_Thi_Lan_Huong at wvi.org
Mon Jun 30 14:32:16 ICT 2014

Dear Friends

World Vision International Vietnam is looking for Vietnamese competent
candidates to work for Resilient to Climate Change and Disaster risks
project (HRCD) in Hai Phong.

1. Project Officers – (01 positions)
Work base: Tien Lang district or in Hai Phong city with frequent travel to
Tien Lang district, Hai Phong.

Please find the job description and WV Vietnam's standard application form
as attachments. We appreciate if you could help to circulate the
information to your networks.

WV Vietnam give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of
religion, race and gender. A competitive salary, benefits and career
development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the
experience, qualifications and responsibilities.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards

Tran Thi Lan Huong – P&C Officer – World Vision Vietnam
Address: 4th Floor HEAC Building 14-16 Ham Long Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 84-4-39439920 Ext: 114           Fax: 84-4-39439921      Cell phone:
84-904499976
Email:      tran_thi_lan_huong at wvi.org     Website:
www.worldvision.org.vn       Skype: huongtran1176
“Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness
Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so”