[dmwg] Survey form

Minh Ngoc Luong ngocdmc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 05:34:08 GMT 2014

Dear DMWG colleagues,

I would like to to share the survey form of Geo spatially enabling
community collaboration (GECCo) workshop for Vietnam.
Kindly send back the survey before 11/11/2014 to Ms. Phan Thi Viet Ha,
email: vietha2810 at yahoo.com ( and copy to Mr. Tran Trung Kiên, email:
tran.trung.kien2906 at gmail.com)

Thanks for you cooperation.

Regards

Luong Minh Ngoc

*Luong Minh Ngoc (Ms)Disaster Management Center (DMC)*Directorate of Water
Resources
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam
A9 Building, No 2 Ngoc Ha street, Badinh district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 84-4-37335686, Fax: 84-4-37336647, Mobile: 84-942337755