[dmwg] Survey form

Lan Anh Nguyen lananhnguyen8 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:24:34 ICT 2014

Dear DMWG colleagues,

I would like to to share the survey form of Geo spatially enabling
community collaboration (GECCo) workshop for Vietnam :

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=YNBa%2fPaM4M7GoZCUQeRtWA%3d%3d

Kindly send back the survey before 11/11/2014 to Ms. Phan Thi Viet Ha,
email: vietha2810 at yahoo.com ( and copy to Mr. Tran Trung Kiên, email:
tran.trung.kien2906 at gmail.com)

Thanks for you cooperation.

Regards

*Lan Anh Nguyen (Ms)*

Disaster Management Center
4th floor, room 407, A9 Building, No 2 Ngoc Ha street, Badinh, Hanoi,
Vietnam
Tel: +84-4-37335686, Fax: +84-4-37336647, Cell: +84-988707116
Emai:lananhnguyen8 at gmail.com; Web:www.dmc.gov.vn