[dmwg] Disability inclusion in CBDRM

Nguyen Anh Thinh thinh at adravietnam.org
Fri Nov 28 13:53:54 ICT 2014

Dear all Colleagues,

ADRA is working with CARE and World Vision to review the  Disability, women
and Children inclusion guidelines and practices in CBDRM.

We are also working with Malteser on Disability inclusion in CBDRM.

We would like you to support us on this topic by sharing with us your good
practices, guidelines or any other related documents.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

Best regards,

NGUYEN ANH THINH (Mr.)
Programs Director
ADRA in Vietnam

Units 221-224, Block E1, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound
No.6 Dang Van Ngu Str., Hanoi, Vietnam
Mob.: (84) 977.254.546
Tel.: (84) 4 3852.5183/9573 - Ext. 15
Fax: (84) 4 3852.5184
Skype: thinh.spark
Email: thinh at adravietnam.org
Website: www.adravietnam.org <http://www.adravietnam.org/>
Changing the world, one life at a time!
Learn more about the great work we're doing in Vietnam. Follow us on
www.facebook.com/adrainvietnam