[dmwg] DMWG Meeting - Agenda and Documents

Stacey Sawchuk stacey.sawchuk at undp.org
Wed Oct 22 08:42:07 BST 2014

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the agenda and associated documents for the DMWG meeting on Friday 24 October 2014 at the NGO Resource Centre.

On the agenda is the DMWG 2015 work plan as part of the Annual Reporting process.  In order to facilitate this discussion I am attaching the DMWG 2014 work plan for your review and the 2013 Annual Report for your information.  I have started a draft annual report and during our discussion I hope to collect more detailed information from our members which I can then summarise and distribute the revised draft for feedback before finalising. Please note the deadline is November 4th so we are working on a tight timeframe.

For your reference the last year’s annual report -in English and Vietnamese- can be downloaded via the following links:
http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/6163
http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/6164

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries.

Regards,
Stacey

Stacey Sawchuk
Disaster Risk Reduction & Climate Change Adaptation Facilitator
Strengthening Institutional Capacity for Disaster Risk Management in Vietnam, Including Climate Change Related Risks - Phase II (SCDM II)

Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development,
6 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi, Vietnam
------
United Nations Development Programme
25-29 Phan Boi Chau, Hanoi, Vietnam
------