[dmwg] The last meeting of DMWG in 2015 on 22 December, 2015 at NGO Resource Centre, 2PM

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Dec 11 15:01:21 ICT 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As our schedule, the next DMWG meeting will be on 18 December, however
the presenter for our meeting is not available on that day so we move it
to 22 December, 2015.

Please find attached file for detail of meeting agenda.

You are all invited to join the meeting and your comments on agenda are
welcome!

Further information, please contact the group Chairperson Mrs. Bui Thi
Cay at BuiThi.Cay at savethechildren.org

Looking forward to see you all on 22 December, 2015

Have a great weekend,
Thuha

Phan Thi Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn