[dmwg] Fwd: The last meeting of DMWG in 2015 on 22 December, 2015 at NGO Resource Centre, 2PM - Room 201, E3 N0 6 Dang Van Ngu, Hanoi

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Dec 21 17:56:27 ICT 2015

This is a gentle reminder of DMWG meeting tomorrow afternoon at NGORC.
Looking forward to see you all tomorrow
Best,
Thuha

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As our schedule, the next DMWG meeting will be on 18 December, however
the presenter for our meeting is not available on that day so we move it
to 22 December, 2015.

Please find attached file for detail of meeting agenda.

You are all invited to join the meeting and your comments on agenda are
welcome!

Further information, please contact the group Chairperson Mrs. Bui Thi
Cay atBuiThi.Cay at savethechildren.org

Looking forward to see you all on 22 December, 2015

Have a great weekend,

Thuha

Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator

VUFO-NGO Resource Centre

Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3

6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam

Phone: +84 4 3832 8570

Mobile: +84 0912174879

Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn