[dmwg] Minutes of the meeting of DMWG on 23 January

Nghia Trinh nghiatt17 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 13:54:00 ICT 2015

Dear DMWG Colleagues,

Please find enclosed the DMWG meeting minutes of our recent meeting in January for your information. There are also action points in the minutes for all DMWG members.

For DMWG Core Members – please review the current activities in the 2015 Annual Work Plan attached, and kindly share with me any adjustment or updates by 28 February 2015 for our next steps of implementation. Please also have a look at the attached JAT contact list, and inform me of any changes from your organisations.

As we are approaching the traditional Lunar New Year holiday in Vietnam, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a joyful holiday, and all the best wishes for the new year of the Goat!

Kind regards,
Nghia