[dmwg] Call for donation of training materials - CLIMB Project

Trinh Thai Ha ha.trinhthai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:40:20 ICT 2015

Dear members of DMWG,

My name is Trinh Thai HA, a member of the project “Enhancing capacity of
ethnic minority communities to adapt to climate change” (also known as
CLIMB project). Our project is funded by the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi under
the U.S. Mission to Vietnam’s Small Grants Program to celebrate the 20th
Anniversary of the Normalization of U.S.-Vietnam Relations. CLIMB’s
activities are co-organized by a group of U.S State alumni, Center of
Science, Technology and Environment (Vietnam Cooperative Alliance) and Ha
Giang Province Cooperative Alliance.

Through Disaster Management Working Group, we are calling for donation of DRRM
related publications and training material to enrich the contents of
our upcoming
training program. We are going to organize succesive class-based training
for boarding high school students and field-based training for villagers in
Dong Van district (Ha Giang province), tentatively in March 2014. The
training contents will cover disaster preparedness skills and adaptive
agriculture practices.

We wish to receive supports and donations from DMWG members to be able to
bring more values to the beneficiaries and our project. We are very
grateful if you will share this information with anyone interested.

If you have any question, please kindly contact me at ha.trinhthai at gmail.com.

Thank you and best regards,

Trinh Thai Ha

--