[dmwg] DMWG Minutes & Associated Documents

Stacey Sawchuk stacey.sawchuk at undp.org
Fri Jan 16 15:02:55 ICT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached for your information the minutes (including action points for all DMWG members), and associated documents from December’s DMWG meeting. If you have any edits please do not hesitate to email me.

DMWG Core Members – please refer to the 2015 Annual Work Plan and review the current activities.  Your adjustments to the plan can be sent to me at: stacey.sawchuk at undp.org<mailto:stacey.sawchuk at undp.org> no later than 22 January 2015 for incorporation into the final version.

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank all of you for your support during the UNDRMT chairmanship over the last 6 months, including Nastassja Hoffet & Hannah Collins as UNDRMT co-chairs. I would also like to thank Plan, especially anh Nghia, for taking on the chairmanship responsibility in January for six months, I know the DMWG is in good hands!

I wish everyone a successful end of year wrap-up and chúc mừng năm mới!

Cam on anh/chi,
em Stacey

Stacey Sawchuk
Disaster Risk Reduction & Climate Change Adaptation Facilitator
Strengthening Institutional Capacity for Disaster Risk Management in Vietnam, Including Climate Change Related Risks - Phase II (SCDM II)

Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development,
6 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi, Vietnam
------
United Nations Development Programme
25-29 Phan Boi Chau, Hanoi, Vietnam
------