[dmwg] Fwd: Agenda DMWG meeting at SC office 24 July 2015

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Jul 20 12:00:07 BST 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As our schedule, our next DMWG meeting will be on 24 of July. This time
our meeting will be held at Save The Children Office. A big thanks to
Save Children for support!

Address of SC: 4th Floor, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Tay Ho District,
Hanoi, Vietnam
Time: 2-4 PM
Please find the attached of detail agenda for our next meeting.
If you want to comment/add more item to the meeting agenda or getting
further information, please contact the Group Chair Mr. Doan Tuan Anh at
DoanAnh.Tuan at savethechildren.org of  Ms. Bui Thi Cay at
BuiThi.Cay at savethechildren.org

Looking forward to see you all at SC Office
Best regards,
Thuha
*
*

Phan Thi Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn