[dmwg] Biggest thanks to Plan International and Announcement of Save The Children as new DMWG chairman

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Jul 7 04:53:35 BST 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

On Behalf of NGO Resource Centre, we would like to express our sincere
thanks to Plan International for doing chairmanship role during the past
six months, especially to Mr. Trinh Trong Nghia for his great support
and coordination of the DMWG's activities, successful hosting the
training event for Joint Assessment Team to share thevaluable
initiatives/experiences, to make better effectiveness of our work in the
sector. We are sure that DMWG's work also is highly appreciated by many
practitioners/stakeholders as well as many related Ministries. We do
hope that Plan International team will continue their support to the
group's activity in the time to come.

  Following the rotation principle, DMWG core members will rotate the
chairmanship role every six months, and as the result of DMWG last
meeting in June, please join us in congratulating Save The Children
Vietnam, Mr. Doan Anh Tuan for taking the chairman role from July, 2015
to December, 2015. We also thank Save The Children for your willingness
to support the group and  hope that with your leadership and commitment
from core team and all Group members, the Group will get more
achievements and will be ready for emergency response in the coming
disaster season.

The focal point person of Save The Children currently is Mr.

*Tuan Doan*| Deputy Country Director |

*Save the Children*| Vietnam Country Programme |4th Floor, Machinco
Building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi|

Email: doananh.tuan at savethechildren.org
<mailto:doananh.tuan at savethechildren.org>| Office: +84 (4) 3573-5050 |
Fax: +84 (4) 3573-6060|

Handphone: +84 (91) 729-0100 or +84 (91) 353-5560 | Skype: tuandahn
|http://savethechildren.net/vietnam |

Best regards,

NGO Resource Centre Team

--