[dmwg] Revised Agenda DMWG meeting at SC office 24 July 2015

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Jul 22 14:24:29 ICT 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We have one more guest speaker come from DMW. So our agenda has been
revised.
Please find the attached of final agenda of our DMWG meeting on this
Friday afternoon, 24 July.
Thank em My Dung - Oxfam and Nguyen Thu Ha - DMC for your willingness to
share  at the meeting.

Further information, please contact Group chair Mr. Doan Tuan Anh at
DoanAnh.Tuan at savethechildren.org or Ms. Bui Thi Cay at
BuiThi.Cay at savethechildren.org

Best regards,
Thuha

Phan Thi Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn