[dmwg] Fw: Invitation for Working Groups to Third Disaster Preparedness Forum in Hanoi on 02 July 2015

Nghia Trinh nghiatt17 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 03:03:52 BST 2015

Dear DMWG members,

Following the email sent by Ms. Ha regarding the 3rd Disaster Preparedness
Forum in Hanoi on 02 July 2015, I would like to share with you that the
organiser of the forum has offered a shared-booth for CEWG and DMWG to
present their materials during the 1 day forum.

In order to organise this shared display corner, please could you follow the
link and complete this simple poll so that we can understand the expectation
of DMWG members to coordinate the contribution from group members:
http://doodle.com/mfdife66wkqtfz2x ;

Please help to write your information in this format: [Name of
organisation][focal-point's email address] in the poll.

Thank you very much,

Nghia

Preparedness Forum in Hanoi on 02 July 2015