[dmwg] Introduction of the film "I play, I learn and I am safe"

Vũ Thuỳ Liên lien.vuthuy at livelearn.org
Mon Jun 1 17:28:06 ICT 2015

 Dear colleagues,

On the occasion of Children's month and Environment's month, the Centre of
Live and Learn for Environment and Community (Live & Learn) proudly present
the film *"I play, I learn and I am safe"* to children, parents, teachers
and anyone who shows interest on educational activities to equip children
with knowledge, skills and attitude on disasters response.

Children are among the most vulnerable subject to disasters and climate
change impacts. Therefore, it is very essential for children to know how to
live safely. Children in this film are able to play, learn and practice
skills on disaster and climate change response in a very fascinating way
which is also easy to understand, easy to remember and suitable with their
ages. With stunning frames, funny scenes, exciting games and songs, this
film is expected to inspire teachers, parents and youth in organizing
educational activities on disaster risk reduction and responses to climate
change.

This film is produced under the Joint partnership to support the
advancement of the National Community based Disaster Risk Management
(CBDRM) Program & Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) action plan on
DRR/CC with the sponsor of Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection - European
Commission (ECHO)

*Please watch the film at:*
*Vietnamese subtitle version:* http://bit.ly/1HI1vYQ
*English subtitle version:* http://bit.ly/1Q7ZjvU

*For more information, please kindly contact:*
Center of Live and Learn for Environment and Community
No. 24, Lang kien truc phong canh, Alley 45A Vong Thi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +844 3718 5930
Fax: +844 3718 6949
Email: education.vn at livelearn.org
Website: http://www.livelearn.org; http://thehexanh.net

--
Vũ Thuỳ Liên
Trung tâm Sống và Học tập vì Môi trường và Cộng đồng (Live&Learn)

Số 24 Làng Kiến trúc phong cảnh, Ngõ 45A, Võng Thị, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
<https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200464022698264250658.0004dad58eb915fc9a03f&msa=0&ll=21.052323,105.811365&spn=0.011254,0.021136>
T: +844 37185930 | F: +844 37186494  | M: +84 167 562 4812
Skype: vuthuylien1811
E:  vuthuylien1811 at gmail.com,  lien.vuthuy at livelearn.org
W: www.livelearn.org, www.thehexanh.net <http://www.thehexanh.org/>,
www.thehebenvung.vn