[dmwg] Update for Relief support matrix

Luong Ngoc Quang LnQuang at oxfam.org.uk
Wed Jun 24 09:00:05 ICT 2015

Dear Quang,

I refer to your requests on filling the "Relief Suport Matrix 2015", we
would like to confirm that so far, Oxfam have not committed on funding and
supporting any province for relief of this severe drought.

Thank you for sharing information and advise us anything we can do for
this.

Thanks and Best regards.

LUONG NGOC QUANG (Ms) | Humanitarian Program Support Officer
Oxfam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 4 3945 4448 ext 219 | + 84 4 3945 4449
+84 9 1614 7206
www.oxfam.org/vietnam | www.oxfamblogs.org/vietnam

Oxfam không ch?p nh?n b?t c? hình th?c ng??c ?ãi, gian l?n ho?c
tham nh?ng nào. Chúng tôi r?t hoan nghênh nh?ng ý ki?n ph?n ánh và cam
k?t gi? bí m?t nh?ng thông tin này. Xin vui lòng chia s? ý ki?n ?óng
góp v? công vi?c c?a chúng tôi theo s? máy +84439454888 ho?c g?i
email t?i ??a ch? oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk.

Oxfam does not tolerate abuse, fraud or corruption. We welcome feedback
and treat information in confidence. Please share any concerns about our
work. Call +84439454888 or email to oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk.

From:   Quang Truong <quangtruong0911 at gmail.com>
To:     tranmanh.hung at careint.org, gia.nguyenvan at actionaid.org,
LNQuang at oxfam.org.uk, Bich Ha PHAM <bichha.pham at ifrc.org>, Phan Thu Ha