[dmwg] Change the meeting time of DMWG from 13 March tp 27 March, 2015

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Mar 12 13:08:46 ICT 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As scheduled, the next meeting of DMWG will be tomorrow afternoon. However,
Our group chairman will be out of Hanoi, and some other members also would
not join. So we would like to move our group meeting to the next Friday 27
of March.

Please find the tentative agenda for the meeting on 27 March (attached
file). Please visit the link below for DMWG last meeting minutes. Thanks
Ms. Doan Hai Yen for support taking notes and Mr. Nghia and other member
for comments and editting!
http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/pub/dmwg-meeting-minutes-january-2015

We are so sorry for the change and hope it doen'st cause much inconvenience
to you

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,

Phan Thu Ha