[dmwg] Change the meeting time of DMWG from 13 March tp 27 March, 2015

Cay, Bui Thi BuiThi.Cay at savethechildren.org
Thu Mar 26 14:57:18 ICT 2015

Dear Tao et all
The SSF have been translated into Vietnamese and is under process to contextualize with Vietnam by MOET with support by Unicef and SC, I will finalize soon, end of May 2015. We will conduct a trial training on SSF by MOET lead in Dong Thap early April.

Best Regards,
    Cay
Bui Thi Cay| Emergency Response and DRR/EiE Focal Point| Save the Children | Vietnam Country Programme, 4th Floor, Machinco Building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Hanoi, Vietnam| Tel +84 (0) 4 35735050 Ext. 323 | Fax +84 (0)4 35736060 |Handphone: +84 (0)983 622 147| Skype: Buithicay1| Buithi.cay at savethechildren.org| http://savethechildren.net/vietnam
Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.